the Bridal Fantasy GROUP
Bridal Fantasy's Trade Shows are Western Canada’s leading one-day bridal shows. Our mission is to empower today’s engaged couple by connecting them with all the wedding and lifestyle resources that relate to their needs. By exhibiting at the show you will be exposed to thousands of engaged couples, their friends and families. You also get exposed to other related local and national businesses in the bridal market. This is the ultimate way to demonstrate your products and/or services, build relationships with these couples and their peer group as well as expanding your networking group.
If you would like more information about the advertising opportunities available please click here to submit your request for our 2014 Media & MultI-Platform Advertising Kit.
Wondering what the amazing benefits are to being an exhibitor at Bridal Fantasy? Thousands of brides and over 18,000 Attendees come to these one-day events, making Bridal Fantasy the perfect venue for any company associated with the wedding industry.
- Connect with thousands of Brides to Be at the show and through Bridal Fantasy's Marketing Lead Lists - Some restrictions may apply
- Positions your business where it needs to be – in front of thousands of engaged couples
- Exceptional business-to-business networking opportunities
- Online exposure on the Exhibitor Page of the Bridal Fantasy Website with a for one year (from show date to show date) - Includes: Write Up, Image, Social Media Outlets i.e. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Website and Phone Number
Bridal Fantasy Magazine:
Each issue of Bridal Fantasy Magazine highlights the latest trends in weddings, home décor, wellness and fashion. Our readers will be excited by the wonderful ideas and useful information our contributors provide.
On average, Canadian couples will spend anywhere from $25,000 to $30,000+ for their wedding alone. This does not include the honeymoon which, on average, costs approximately $5,100 for the happy couple. The initial setup of their first home is not included in these statistics
- $70 billion is spent on weddings annually in Canada
- 77% of couples use the Internet to plan or help plan their weddings
- The average gift costs $85 and a total of $18+ billion is spent buying gifts from wedding registries
- 63% of honeymoons are taken in foreign countries
- Honeymoon travel is a $8-billion-a-year industry
- The average number of guests at a Canadian wedding: 165
- 19% of engagements occur in December
Bridal Fantasy Magazine reaches brides all over Western Canada. Bridal Fantasy Magazine is prominently displayed at retail outlets, book stores, advertisers and given out at numerous bridal tradeshows & events.
The Bridal Fantasy Group offers many promotional opportunities that can increase exposure for your brand or business, and drives traffic to your booth. Catch the spotlight with any of our sponsorship and advertising opportunities and align your company with hundreds of bridal decision makers.
Opportunities To Build Your Brand Online With The Bridal Fantasy Group:
- If you are already an exhibitor at a Bridal Fantasy trade show, become a Featured Exhibitor for more online exposure
- Website Advertising
- Online Sweepstakes Sponsorship Packages
- Online Vendor Directory Ads
- Hosting or Sponsoring Seminars
- Facebook and Twitter Campaigns and Contests
- Video interviews/events for Bridal Fantasy's YouTube Channel
- Ask us about featuring your company in a blog
- And much more...
Our Bridal Fantasy e-newsletter runs monthly and reaches thousands of brides. The newsletter features a celebrity question and answers section, links to sponsors websites, contests, prizes and much more. This is a great way to advertise and gain on-line exposure for your business, and for Bridal Fantasy exhibitors offers a terrific and easy way to follow-up with the brides you met at the show.
Contact our office for more information on becoming a Bridal Fantasy Group Sponsor.
For advertising opportunities: