Join us at the bridal fantasy group
Online Editorial & Magazine Internship:
The Bridal Fantasy Group
Join the Bridal Fantasy Group and gain a wide range of experience and understanding.
You can start building your portfolio now. Assist onset of the photo shoots, magazine, trade shows, etc.
Bridal Fantasy produces 3 trade shows a year, 1 magazine, 1 planner and has a significant online presence.
Do you have an interest in Social Media? Do you show creativity in your writing? If you answered yes to any of the following questions then we have the perfect internship for you.
This internship is unpaid. We ask that you are available 2 days a week for 4 hours each day for the duration of 4 months. (Flexible)
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an interest in beauty, weddings, fashion, celebrities and other familiar subjects
- Available for requested shifts (may include the odd weekend)
- Personable, Flexible and great at multi-tasking
- Approaches each task with a positive attitude and dedication
- Has experience with Photoshop and Word Press would be an asset (but not required)
- Has experience with CMS and Meta Tags would be an asset (but not required)
- Has basic knowledge with Word, Excel etc.
- Currently enrolled as a post-secondary student
- Blogging experience
- Coming up with new topics and ideas
- Content Writing
- Publishing content from the magazine to the website
- Fact-checking and proofreading
- Active and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube
- Co-coordinating our fashion shoots and fashion shows into appropriate blogs
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume and one writing samples - email here
No phone calls; note that only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.